Lawrence Brunelle founded Brunelle Building Co. as a Certified Technician and Gold Seal Certified professional with experience in commercial, institutional and residential construction. Lawrence entered the construction industry in 2002 as a general labourer. After a few years of hard manual labour a desire for steel and design was evident. He started a career installing concrete reinforcing steel rebar in residential towers and high-profile hydroelectric projects throughout British Columbia.
In 2010 he became an integral member of Ledcor Construction Limited and managed on over $400M of large-scale big budget commercial, institutional and residential projects in British Columbia and Alberta. Projects include Guildford Town Centre Mall renovation and expansion, Fort McMurray Airport and Pacific Centre Mall renovation and expansion.
In 2016-2017 he was the lead Project Manager on two townhome developments at $30M+ consisting of 100+ units, from start to project closeout and turnover. An expert in project management and contracting, Lawrence knows how to create an exceptional client experience by communicating in a way that leaves an impression as each project is treated as his own. Lawrence also acquired his Real Estate Trading License from the Real Estate Council of British Columbia and is a Licensed Realtor.
- 17 years of experience in the construction industry
- Member of The Association of Science and Engineering Technology Professionals of Alberta (ASET) – Registered Certified Technician (C.Tech)
- Canadian Construction Association Registered Gold Seal Intern (Gold Seal Certification Program) GSI
- Real Estate Council of British Columbia – Licensed Realtor
Lawrence specializes in:
- Project Management
- Construction Contracting
- Cost Control
- Real Estate
- Professionalism with a passion for quality workmanship